Foth to Participate in Battelle Conference
Foth will be actively participating in the Eighth International Battelle Conference on Remediation and Management of Contaminated Sediments (January 12-15, 2015) in New Orleans, Louisiana. If you’re attending, check out these panels/presentations:
- Site Management Decision Strategies.
- Great Lakes Legacy Act Funding for the Ralston Street Lagoon Sediment Remediation Project.
- Remedy Implementation and Progress towards Remedial Action Goals in the Sheboygan River Superfund Site.
- Water and Fish: Long-Term Indicators of Sediment Remediation Progress on the Lower Fox River.
- Lessons Learned from Sites in Three Great Lakes AOCs on Feasibility Study Volume Estimation Based on Sampling and Survey Data.
- Beneficial Use and Long-Term Use of a Confined Disposal Facility.
- Three-Dimensional Spatial Analysis of 15 Years of Data for the Manistique River Area of Concern Conceptual Site Model.