2022 Benefits Enrollment
Monday, November 1 – Monday, November 15
All U.S. full- and part-time members ARE REQUIRED to complete the annual benefits enrollment process in Dayforce, even if you are not a current Foth health plan participant. During enrollment you will verify your personal information is accurate, validate dependents and beneficiaries are listed correctly, and will opt in or out of benefits as appropriate.
During the annual enrollment period, enrollment in Foth’s medical plan is open to:
- All current Foth medical participants
- Eligible Foth members
- Eligible dependent child(ren)
Enrollment in the medical plan is closed to:
- Spouses/domestic partners who aren’t current Foth medical participants*
*Unless date of enrollment is within 30 days of a qualifying event. Contact benefits@Foth.com to inquire on qualifying events
Watch the Benefits Enrollment Presentation
Please watch this video to learn about upcoming changes, a number of benefit reminders, and view enrollment instructions. This video is 37 minutes long. Spouse/domestic partners are encouraged to watch as well.
Note: This is the same presentation as the one that will be presented via Teams on November 1. If you watch this recorded video, no need to attend the live session.
Review 2022 Benefit Updates
These changes are reviewed in greater detail in the Benefits Enrollment Presentation.
EAP Provider: Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider is changing from LifeWorks to ComPsych (partner of Voya’s) to bring easier access for participants, a larger network of resources, as well as the same EAP benefits participants receive now: five face-to-face or virtual sessions per issue and unlimited phone access and website access for members and their immediate family. This benefit is at no cost to members. Watch for log in and phone number information closer to the end of the year.
- Provider Network: ComPsych has a network of providers that is almost double our current network. For those currently utilizing a LifeWork’s provider, ComPsych will honor the provider as being in- network and will allow visits to continue (up to the 5 maximum).
- Legal Resources: Heads up! Participants who used any of LifeWork’s legal resources, such as their will prep tool, will want to be sure to save a copy prior to year end. ComPsych will offer similar tools and resources, but access to any in-progress documents at LifeWorks will not carryover as part of the transition.
- Website Access: The ComPsych website will not require individualized log ins, which means easier and quicker access to resources.
Long Term Disability (LTD): The LTD maximum monthly benefit is increasing from $5,000 to $7,500. All regular full- and part-time members are eligible for LTD benefits that equals 60% of monthly gross earnings, up to the maximum. View more: Leaves/Disability – FOTH
Life Insurance Coverage Limits: The buy up limits for spousal and child dependent supplemental life insurance are changing for the better. During enrollment, you can purchase spousal supplemental life insurance in increments of $10,000, up to $50,000, and child dependent supplemental life insurance in increments of $5,000, up to $25,000. An Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is not required for coverage changes, unless electing coverage when you previously opted out.
Moving to one HSA Bank Provider: Starting in 2022, we are moving to one HSA bank provider – Associated Bank. This change only impacts members who currently use Optum Bank as their HSA bank, which is only 6% of HSA participants. An email was sent to impacted members in mid-October with information.
PTO Update: Good news! The PTO accrual schedule is increasing for full-time members with 1-3 years of experience. Currently, members in this group accrue PTO at an annualized rate of 104 hours/year. Starting in 2022, these members will accrue PTO at an annualized rate of 120 hours/year. The new schedule is as follows:
Calendar Years PTO Hours/Year Hours Accrued/Week
1-6 years 120 2.30
7-13 years 144 2.77
14+ years 184 3.54
Volunteer Time Off: New benefit! Starting in 2022, full– and part-time members are eligible to receive up to 8 hours per year to volunteer! The purpose of this benefit is to allow members to utilize a portion of their normal work week to support the community in which they live or work. Watch for details about this new benefit later this year.
Holiday Pay for Part-Time Non-Exempt Members: Beginning in 2022, part-time non-exempt members will receive an 8 hour timesheet assignment for a Foth-observed holiday. (Previously, part-time non-exempt members received a pro-rated amount.)
Complete the Enrollment Process (REQUIRED)
- Go to Dayforce Self-Service (elect Member role if prompted) > Benefits > Start Enrollment (Annual Benefits Enrollment).
- Introduction page: Click Next after reading instructions.
- Profile page:
- Enter the effective date for the “Medical Coverage Eligibility” as 1/1/22 and fill in remaining fields.
- Click on “Current Dependent Information” to review and edit if needed.
- Click on “Health and Wellness.” If tobacco status is correct, no need to change the effective date.
- Once all three forms are updated, click Next.
- Elections page: Expand each section to read the instructions and select your benefits. Members (non-owners) can also elect a pre-tax HSA payroll contribution for 2022. Once complete, click Next.
- Confirmation page: Review your selected benefit options. If needed, you can go back and change items by clicking the Back button on the top right side of the confirmation page (not the back button on your browser). Be sure to click Submit Enrollment when complete.
You have the option to reset your enrollment before the enrollment deadline and change your elections, just be sure to resubmit before the enrollment deadline.
Required Annually: Medical Plan Participants – Update “Other Medical Insurance”
All participants are required to provide UMR with an update of any other medical insurance information every 12 months to avoid claim denials. Simply log in to your account at www.umr.com and click on the Other Medical Insurance link to update your information, or call the automated phone number at 866-586-0613.
Optional: Review your 401(k) deferral and 401(k) beneficiaries
Participants can review their information at any point during the year by logging into their Associated Bank Retirement account. To view deferral elections, go to Manage > Your Contributions. Deferral changes made by market close the Friday prior to payroll will be reflected on the following paycheck. Please be sure to maintain at least an 8% deferral percentage per paycheck to receive the 4% maximum Foth match. To view beneficiaries, go to Settings > Beneficiary. Deferrals and beneficiary information will rollover automatically if no changes are made during enrollment.
Optional: Foth Owners – Update HSA Contribution
Foth Owner HSA direct deposit amounts will remain the same heading into the new year if no changes are made. To make changes any point during the year, access Dayforce Self-Service > Forms > Direct Deposit. Changes will take place on the following paycheck. For those owners wanting the change to be effective on the first paycheck in 2022, be sure to make the update between 12/21/21 and 12/29/21. Review HSA limits.
Review Benefits Documents and Legal Notices
Questions? If you have questions or prefer a hardcopy of any enrollment documents, don’t hesitate to reach out to the benefits team.
Timeka Carter: (920) 496-6943 Timeka.Carter@Foth.com
Krystle Smits: (920) 496-6997 Krystle.Smits@Foth.com