Completion Deadline – September 30, 2021
The Health Assessment is approximately a 10-minute, mini-physical that includes height, weight, and body mass index measurements, a blood pressure check, as well as a blood draw (from a vein in the arm) that is tested for cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, A1C, nicotine, and blood chemistries (e.g., calcium, protein, creatinine). Full- and part-time members and spouses/domestic partners (spouses) are eligible to complete the assessment. These assessments identify health risk factors and offer related support to participants.
IMPORTANT: If you and your spouse (regardless of primary or secondary coverage) will be covered on Foth’s medical plan in 2022, both of you MUST complete the Health Assessment by the September 30, 2021 deadline to be eligible for the Outcome-Based Wellness Incentive (see below) and to avoid incurring an additional medical premium charge in 2022.
At your Health Assessment appointment, it is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your measurements and blood pressure. If there is any question as to the accuracy, please ask for a re-check at the time of the Health Assessment.
Step 1: Log In and Complete Questionnaire
All members/spouses must first submit an online questionnaire prior to scheduling your Health Assessment.
- Access the Online Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Click “Complete your Online Consent/Authorization…”
- User Name/Participant ID/Email (not case-sensitive):
- Members: last name + month (mm) + date (dd) of birth (i.e. Carter0909)
- Spouses: the member’s user name + s (i.e. Carter0909s)
- If last name is hyphenated, combine names Carter + Olson + month (mm) + date (dd) of birth (i.e. CarterOlson0909 or CarterOlson0909s, if spouse)
- Password (case-sensitive): wellness
- Company ID: Foth (click Sign In)
- If prompted, update information on the “Missing Information” page.
- Follow the steps to change your password, using wellness as your current password. Then, set up your PIN code and security questions.
- Enter the appropriate Access Code for either onsite or alternative options listed below, based on the appointment option you are choosing.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit. Note: Do not use your browser’s back/forward function (instead use previous and next buttons if needed).
- Then, schedule your appointment as indicated below. If onsite or using an alternative option, use the access code listed below for your location when scheduling your appointment.
Need Help? If you need assistance accessing your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each participant has their own dashboard and log in. If your spouse is participating in the health screening they will need to log into their MyHealics Dashboard to complete the questionnaire and sign up for their appointment. Do NOT schedule anyone’s appointment but your own when logged into your dashboard.
Step 2: Schedule Your Appointment
Foth Onsite Appointments
Note: All members and spouses will need to follow Foth’s current Workplace Safety Practices. Any members who have not yet completed the Workplace Safety Practices training (42 minutes) are required to do so prior to entering the local office. Currently all visitors to the office are required to complete a wellness survey the day of arrival and may be asked to have their temperature taken prior to entering the office. Those who voluntarily attest to being fully vaccinated are not required to wear face coverings or socially distance while in a Foth office, as long as state or local health ordinances do not require otherwise. Only health assessment participants are allowed in the building (no children, etc.). Members who have scheduled an on-site appointment will be pre-approved for access to the respective local office (no need to contact RCM to request access). As standard prior to entering a local office, the day of their appointment members will be required to complete the Wellness Survey (Member Wellness Survey). Please enter through the main building door. Examiners will focus on maintaining safety and cleanliness during appointments.
|Location||Date/Local Time||Access Code|
|Battle Creek, MI||Wed. Sept 15, 8:00am – 9:30am||FothBattle|
|Cedar Rapids, IA||Tues. Sept 21, 7:00am – 12:00pm||FothCedar|
|Chicago, IL||Tues. Sept 14, 8:00am – 10:30am||FothChic|
|Columbia, SC||Thurs. Sept 9, 8:00am – 9:15am||FothWCSC|
|Des Moines, IA||Mon. Sept 20, 7:30am – 11:30am
Tues. Sept 21, 7:30am – 11:30am
Wed. Sept 22, 7:30am – 11:30am
|Duluth, MN||Fri. Sept 17, 8:30am – 10:0am||FothDuluth|
|Green Bay, WI||Wed. Sept 15, 6:30am – 9:30am
Thurs. Sep 16, 6:30am – 9:30am
Fri. Sept 17, 6:30am – 9:30am
Sat. Sept 18, 6:30am – 9:30am
Mon. Sept 20, 6:30am – 9:30am
|Louisville, KY||Thurs. Sept 9, 8:30am – 9:30am||FothLoui|
|Madison, WI||Thurs. Sept. 30, 7:30am – 12:00pm||FothMad|
|Milwaukee, WI||Wed. Sept 22, 7:30am – 11:30am||FothMilw|
|Minneapolis, MN||Thurs. Sep 30, 6:30am – 11:30am
Fri. Oct. 1, 6:30am – 10:30am
|Peoria, IL||Tues. Sept 14, 8:00am – 9:15am||FothPeoria|
|St. Louis, MO||Thurs. Sept 16, 7:00am – 9:00am||FothStLou|
|Springfield, MO||Thurs. Sept 23, 8:00am – 9:30am||FothSpring|
Alternative Options (Off-Site) – Complete steps 1 through 10 above using your location as the first access code. The codes below are to be used when scheduling your appointment, after you have completed the questionnaire.
Green Bay – Bellin Clinic
For members or spouses in or traveling to Green Bay, OR if you are unable to attend one of the onsite biometric screening locations, you may schedule an appointment at the Bellin Health HRA clinic (1920 Libal St., Green Bay – park on east side, use right entrance). To schedule your appointment:
a. Go back to your MyHealics dashboard after completing your questionnaire and click “Appointments” in the top menu bar.
b. Enter the access code: BellinWeb to schedule your HRA appointment. The testing period at the HRA clinic runs through September 30, 2021.
Marion – Physician
For participants located in Massachusetts, you will need to complete a shortened Health Assessment panel with your physician. Due to Massachusetts regulations, we are not able to offer an onsite examiner or a kit option. You’ll need to complete the 2021 MA Provider Form. If you completed blood tests indicated on the form after the start of the current year, you may choose to contact your physician to simply fill in the information. If you have not, you will need to contact your physician to have the required tests complete. Most tests are considered preventive (covered at 100%), however there may be a cost associated if you already completed a preventive exam or had similar lab work completed this year (check with your physician’s office). The completed form will need to be sent to Healics (instructions are included on the form).
Access Code: FothOther
Mehoopany participants have an option to go to a specified clinic (Work Well Occupational Services, 221 W Tioga Street, Tunkhannock, PA) the week of September 13. To schedule an appointment time, please reach out to Jamie Gavek at Jamie.Gavek@Foth.com or (570) 561-6791.
Access Code: FothOther
In-Clinic Assessment Kit
Kits are available to participants if no other option is available. Participants who choose this option can take the kit to a convenient clinic to have the assessment complete. First, visit the Healics Participant Portal to view Healics Contracted Clinics to see if one is available nearby. If so, then email Benefits@foth.com for approval. Then complete steps 1 through 10 above. Once the questionnaire is complete and the kit is approved, select the “Order Your In-Clinic Assessment Kit” link from the portal (Access Code = Foth). When the kit arrives, contact the clinic to schedule and complete your appointment.
You may have the Health Assessment done by your physician; however, depending on where you are in your plan (i.e., deductible, co-insurance, preventative) there may be a cost for the exam and routine tests. If choosing this option, make an appointment with your physician, bring a printed copy of the 2021 Provider Form to your appointment, and have your physician send all forms to Healics (fax/address located on bottom of form) by the completion deadline.
Access Code: FothOther
Spouse’s Employer’s Health Assessment
If you will have a Health Assessment administered by Healics or Bellin at your spouse’s employer you can use your results for Foth. The Health Assessment must be completed within the last six months. To use the results for Foth, participant needs to complete the Consent and Authorization Form, write “Duplicate my results from XXX Company to Foth Company” on the form, and email to: HRAProcessing@healics.com.
Access Code: FothOther
Important Note: At your Health Assessment appointment, it is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your measurements and blood pressure. If there is any question as to the accuracy, please ask for a recheck at the time of the Health Assessment.
If no option is available within a reasonable travel distance, please email Benefits@Foth.com.
Step 3: Prepare For Your Health Assessment
- Fast (don’t eat) for 8-12 hours prior to your screening appointment to get the most accurate results. Only sugar free gum. If you are diabetic, follow your physician’s dietary guidelines.
- Drink at least 24 ounces of water within 2 hours of your blood draw. The blood draw will be easier if your blood vessels are hydrated.
- Continue taking prescribed medication, including insulin.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for at least 12 hours (may cause you to be dehydrated).
- For males over 50, avoid activities that may affect your prostate specific antigen (PSA) test for 48 hours prior.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours. Drinking alcohol may affect your blood results.
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine (tobacco use) for at least 30 minutes prior to your screening.
- Wear shoes that are easy to remove.
- Wear a shirt that is short-sleeved, sleeveless, or easy to roll up over the elbow.
- Avoid wearing bulky clothing or anything that bunches at the waist.
- Notify the examiner if you are allergic to latex or have an adhesive allergy.
- Your height and wrist will be measured; however the result will remain the same as your first year of testing unless you request an adjustment at your appointment.
- Review the weight, waist, hip measurements, and blood pressure recorded by the examiner. If you do not feel they are accurate, request a recheck at your appointment. You will be asked to initial the form indicating you agree with the measurements recorded.
Step 4: Access Your Results Electronically
Health Assessment results will not be mailed. To view your report electronically visit the MyHealics Portal.
- Member User Name: last name + month (mm) + date of birth (dd) (i.e. Carter0909)
- Spouse User Name: the member’s user name + s (i.e. Carter0909s)
- If last name is hyphenated, combine names (i.e. CarterOlson0909 or CarterOlson0909s)
- Password: Enter your individual password
- Company ID: Foth
Outcome-Based Wellness Incentive
The Foth medical plan participating member and spouse will each be eligible to receive the Outcome-Based Wellness Incentive shown below, based on their individual Health Assessment score. Scores from the annual Health Assessment testing period will be used to determine the incentive for the following calendar year.
To receive the Outcome-Based Wellness Incentive, you must be an eligible Foth medical plan participant, eligible for HSA contributions*, and participate in the Health Assessment (as must your spouse if he/she is a Foth medical plan participant, regardless of primary or secondary coverage). The incentive will be contributed to your HSA bank account at either Associated Bank or Optum Bank.
*If you are Medicare enrolled, can be claimed as an IRS-tax dependent on someone else’s return or have secondary coverage that is not a High-Deductible Health Plan, you are not eligible for HSA contributions.
|Health Assessment Score||86-100||71-85||61-70||0-60||Scores under 60 w/ a 5 pt. improvement over previous year|
Reasonable Alternative Standard and Wellness Notice
If you think you will be unable to meet a standard for an incentive under the wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. You may also set up a reasonable alternative standard once you receive the Health Assessment results. We will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program (typically 3 months in length) with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. Participation in the reasonable alternative standard will require a set number of visits with our onsite nurse and completion of a wellness program. To learn more about the reasonable alternative standards, contact us at Benefits@Foth.com. Deadline to complete the Reasonable Alternative Standard is April 30.
If you have a medical condition and either previously received a waiver or believe that the Reasonable Alternative Standard would not be appropriate (e.g., pregnancy), contact Benefits@Foth.com to review your options prior to your Health Assessment.
Foth medical plan participants can receive the flu shot as a covered insurance expense (no deductible/co-insurance). You can go to any flu shot clinic and provide them with your medical ID card. If the clinic will not process the flu shot directly through insurance, keep a copy of your receipt and complete a Medical Reimbursement Claim Form.
As a convenience, a few Foth offices may offer onsite flu shots to adults, if available. Full- and part-time members not on the Foth medical plan can receive the flu shot at no cost if they receive it at a Foth location.
Questions? Contact Benefits@foth.com