Retirement Plan Summary and Summary Annual Report
Summary Plan Description (SPD) – 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan*
401(k) Summary of Material Modifications (SMM) 6-28-18*
401(k) Summary of Material Modifications (SMM) 9-26-18*
401(k) Summary of Material Modifications (SMM) Hardship Distributions*
Access your Retirement Account
- Change your deferral percentage (Manage > Your Contributions) – Normal deferral changes made by market close the Friday prior to payroll will be reflected on the following paycheck. Maintain at least an 8% deferral percentage per paycheck to receive the 4% maximum match.
- Enroll in optional Automatic Savings Increase (Manage > Your Contributions) – Allows you to increase your contribution by a pre-determined percentage each year on June 1. Automatic Savings Increase
- Update 401(k) beneficiaries (Settings > Beneficiary). Note, if you electing a trust OR are married an electing a non-spouse as a primary beneficiary, you must also complete the 401(k) Plan Beneficiary Form and return to Foth Benefits.
- Change your fund elections (Manage > Your Portfolio)
- Access the 401(k) loan policy (View > Loan Policy) – It is highly recommended that you contact Francis Investment Counsel prior to loan application.
- Additional Forms:
Access Retirement Education
- Schedule a one-on-one session – Note: Kelli Send and Tim Shirk offer one-on-one sessions at Foth every Spring and Fall. However, feel free to meet remotely with Kelli or Tim, or another advisor of your choice at any time remotely.
- Plan to attend a live web event or view past events – Learn about a variety of money topics
- Sign-up for the MoneyAdvice@Work eNewsletter
Click here* to view information about the MoneyAdvice App. A new way to get Money Advice on the go!
Retirement Educational Items
Independent View 4th Quarter 2020*
Investors Outlook 1st Quarter 2021*
401(k) Investment Menu and Risk Tolerance Quiz*
401(k) Advisor Column – Be Certain that Advice isn’t Sales Pitch (March 2014)
2020 401(k) Fee Disclosure*
Francis Investment Counsel – Financial Education
Recording of session: Francis Investment Counsel Financial Education – Top Tax Savings Tips (9/23/2020)
Top Tax Savings Tips – Presentation Slides*
Recording of session: Francis Investment Counsel Financial Education – How Your HSA is Better than your 401k (10/1/2020)
Recording of session: Plan It Forward (3-24-20)
Recording of session: SECURE and CARES Act (4-1-20)
Monthly Retirement Updates
Francis Investment Counsel
Retirement Help Line (24/7) 1-800-431-4649
Beth Kohlman, 401(k) Rep
* Internal document, must be logged into the Foth network to access