Summary Plan Description (SPD) – 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – Effective October 2021*
Summary Plan Description (SPD) – 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – Effective January 2023*
Summary of Material Modifications (SMM) – 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – Effective January 2023*
Access your 401(k) account: Associated Bank
- Change your deferral percentage (Manage > Your Contributions) – Normal deferral changes made by market close the Friday prior to payroll will be reflected on the following paycheck. Maintain at least an 8% deferral percentage per paycheck to receive the 4% maximum match.
- Enroll in optional Automatic Savings Increase (Manage > Your Contributions) – Allows you to increase your contribution by a pre-determined percentage each year on June 1. Automatic Savings Increase
- Update 401(k) beneficiaries (Settings > Beneficiary). Note, if you electing a trust OR are married an electing a non-spouse as a primary beneficiary, you must also complete the 401(k) Plan Beneficiary Form and return to Foth Benefits.
- Change your fund elections (Manage > Your Portfolio)
- Access the 401(k) loan policy (View > Loan Policy) and request a loan (Manage > Loan Modeling > Fill in request form > Request Loan) – It is highly recommended that you contact Francis Investment Counsel prior to loan application.
- Roll over an existing 401(k) to Foth’s retirement plan (View > Enrollment Book > Forms > Rollover Form).
- View the retirement enrollment book.
- QDRO Determination Checklist*
Financial / Retirement Education
You want to make the most of your money, but where do you start? Francis Investment Counsel is available to help. This company-sponsored financial wellness benefit connects you with down-to-earth financial professionals who educate, advise, and coach. You get the financial help you need within the safety of a completely sales-free and confidential environment. There are no per session co-pays so you can meet with an advisor as often as you wish. The cost for the education and advisory services are included in the fees charged to the plan.
- Schedule a one-on-one session – Note: Kelli Send and Tim Shirk offer one-on-one sessions at Foth every Spring and Fall. However, feel free to meet remotely with Kelli or Tim, or another advisor of your choice at any time remotely.
- Plan to attend a live web event or view past events to learn about a variety of money topics.
Fall 2022 Financial Education:
Spring 2022 Financial Education:
- Market Review and Forecast: With inflation and higher interest rates on the horizon, join us for our market review and forecast. Plus, get investment tips for the year ahead. Financial Education Presentation Recording (4/6/22), Presentation Slides*, MoneyAdvice – Foth*, Journal Sentinel 04.03.22*, Fund Menu – Foth 04.22*
- Is Your 401(k) Safe? (4/12/22): Thanks to many large data breaches nationally, your 401(k) and other financial accounts may be vulnerable. Learn how to protect your accounts. Financial Education Presentation Recording (4/12/22), Foth Cyber Security Presentation Slides*, Protect Your 401k Handout*