Our corporate wellness program encourages members and their families to improve the quality of life, through the education and promotion of healthy lifestyle choices. There are several items that take place as part of the wellness program throughout the year.
– Nurse/Health Coach Program
– Annual Health Assessments (July – early October)
– Sponsoring select Run/Walks (Summer)
– Benefits Brown Bags
Nurse Theresa is available Mondays 8-10:30 a.m. and Nurse Lisa is available Thursdays, 8-11:30 a.m. (CT) to all Foth members and spouses (confidential, free of charge).
- Health coaching for lifestyle related issues (i.e. nutrition, exercise, smoking)
- Chronic care management (i.e. diabetes, blood pressure)
- Information on age-appropriate screening and tests
- Basic care for sore throats, ear aches, sinus infections, flu or cold symptoms, and more (includes on-site testing such as rapid strep and blood sugar)
- Basic ergonomic adjustments or recommendations
- Onsite first aid for injuries
- Onsite immunizations such as flu, tetanus and pneumonia
To schedule the day of either:
– Call the Wellness Room directly at 920-785-7125
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Send a Teams message to “Foth Nurse”
– Stop by the Wellness Room (if in Green Bay) – not currently available.
To schedule in advance:
– Bellin.org/Foth (social security is not required, add appointment to your personal calendar).
Bellin has available a 24/7 COVID-19 Hotline: 888-330-3524.
LifeBalance Wellness Tool
The LifeBalance Wellness tool is available to help you reach your exercise and nutrition goals. In the online tool you can track exercise, nutrition and biometrics. You can also create a meal plan, exercise plan or track progress towards a health goal.
Click here to access LifeBalance.
Click here* to view login information for LifeBalance.
* Internal document, must be logged into the Foth network to access
Refer to the Medical benefits page for information about a free online weight loss program for Foth medical plan participants.
Benefit Brown Bag Presentations
Map My Run (Log Running/Walking)
Find Local Wellness Activities/Events
Green Bay Only – Fitness Center & Locker Room Use CBA (Internal document, must be logged into Foth’s network to access)