Our members are our greatest asset, so we provide benefits that support their physical, financial and emotional well-being. Unless noted below, these benefits are available to eligible regular full- and part-time members and dependents and begin the first day of employment.
- Medical Plan: Foth offers a Health Savings Account Plan, which includes medical and prescription coverage. Participating members and spouses are eligible for outcome-based wellness incentives to help pay for out-of-pocket health expenses.
- Retirement Program: Members are invited to participate in a Traditional and/or Roth 401(k) program and are eligible for a company match on contributions, starting day one. Retirement planning education and counseling, including regularly scheduled education workshops and one-on-one advisory sessions, are offered as another benefit to our members.
- Dental Plans: We have two optional dental plans available, which cover cleaning, dental services and orthodontia.
- Disability Insurance: Short- and long-term disability insurance is a Foth-paid benefit.
- Life Insurance: Foth pays for life insurance coverage that includes 1x base salary life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and spouse/dependent life insurance benefit for members. Member, spouse and dependent life insurance buy-up is available.
- Vision Plan: Our optional exam and materials vision plan covers eye exams and glasses or contact lenses available the first of the month following hire date.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Foth offers convenient options that help our members pay for health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Paid Time Off: Foth offers paid time off for regular full-time members as well as the option to purchase additional time off.
- Flexibility: At Foth we understand the value of a flexibility to maintain a work/life balance.
- Paid Holidays: Regular members are eligible for seven paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program: This benefit provides work-related or personal counseling (in-person, telephonic or web access) for members and their families at no cost.
- Voluntary Benefits: Several voluntary benefits are available, including Critical Illness, Accident, and teledoc services.
- Travel Assistance: Foth provides several travel assistance services to Foth members and spouses to assist with unexpected emergencies.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Foth offers a tuition reimbursement program for qualified courses and areas of study.
- Workin’ Well Program: We offer ongoing wellness activities to enhance and maintain the health, fitness and well-being of our members.