Our members are our greatest asset, so we provide benefits that support their physical, financial and emotional well-being. These benefits are available to eligible regular full- and part-time members and dependents beginning on the first day of employment.
- Medical Plan: Foth offers a Health Savings Account Plan, which includes medical and prescription coverage. Participating members and spouses are eligible for robust outcome-based wellness incentive to help pay for out-of-pocket health expenses.
- Retirement Program: Members are invited to participate in a Traditional and/or Roth 401(k) program and are eligible for a company match on contributions, starting day one. Retirement planning education and counseling, including regularly scheduled education workshops and one-on-one advisory sessions, are offered as another benefit to our members.
- Dental Plans: We have two optional dental plans available, which cover cleaning, dental services and orthodontia.
- Disability Insurance: Short- and long-term disability insurance is a Foth-paid benefit.
- Life Insurance: Foth pays for life insurance coverage that includes 1x base salary life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and spouse/dependent life insurance benefit for members. Member, spouse and dependent life insurance buy-up is available.
- Vision Plans: Our optional exam and materials vision plans cover eye exams and glasses or contact lenses.
- Paid Time Off: Foth offers paid time off for regular full-time members as well as the option to purchase up to an additional 2 weeks time off annually.
- Flexibility: At Foth we understand the value of a flexibility to maintain a work/life balance.
- Paid Holidays: Regular members are eligible for eight paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program: This benefit provides work-related or personal counseling (in-person, telephonic or web access) and certain legal and financial services for members and their families at no cost.
- Voluntary Benefits: Several voluntary benefits are available, including Critical Illness, Accident, and teledoc services.
- Travel Assistance: Foth provides several travel assistance services to Foth members and spouses to assist with unexpected emergencies.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Foth offers a tuition reimbursement program for qualified courses and areas of study.
- Wellness Program: We offer ongoing wellness activities to enhance and maintain the health, fitness and well-being of our members, including an on-site nurse and health risk assessments.