On December 3, 2013 Foth hosted a ribbon cutting to celebrate the completion and opening of its new corporate headquarters in De Pere, WI. The ceremony was attended by Foth members; local contractors and suppliers of the building project; and federal, state, and local officials and representatives. Speakers included Mike Walsh, Mayor of the City of De Pere; Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin; and Randall Homel, CEO of Foth.
The $21 million, 100,000 square foot building of office and meeting space will support Foth’s expanding organizational and operational requirements. The new building’s sustainable and employee wellness features include:
- Interior and exterior lighting designed to allow for reduced light pollution as well as individual and motion sensor control
- Selection of water use reducing fixtures (sinks, faucets, toilets, showers)
- Storage and collection of recyclables
- Construction materials, flooring and furniture made of recycled materials
- Use of low-emitting materials including adhesives, sealants, paints and coatings, flooring, and furniture
- In floor, perimeter heating
- Insulation for weather and sound
- Energy star appliances selected
- Tinted windows and shade control
- Tobacco-free premises
- Collaborative areas
- Bicycle storage
- Sit-to-stand desk
- Community walking trail (provided by the City of De Pere)
- Fitness center
- Locker rooms
- Bottle fillers
- Natural light
Approximately half of Foth’s 600 members will work out of the new De Pere Office.
Click here to view an abbreviated version (approximately 15 minutes) of the Ribbon Cutting ceremony.