Find the way forward.
Modern-day mining and processing efforts present unique challenges. Mining, beneficiation and mine waste management operations must address complex technical, regulatory and public affairs issues. Careful exploration and strategic planning is required to navigate a mining operation through exploration, permitting, operations and reclamation.
Foth’s engineers, scientists and consultants offer a unique set of expertise to coordinate projects from concept to successful completion. Foth’s team of professionals includes mining and geotechnical engineers, geoscientists, and environmental consultants. Foth professionals support projects at any stage in the life cycle of a mining operation ranging from baseline studies and permitting to project implementation and expansion. Our services include:
- Mining and geotechnical engineers supporting site development and mine waste management ranging from scoping studies to detailed design and construction support.
- Geologists, hydrologists, geochemists and engineers supporting baseline studies, hydrogeologic analysis, waste characterization and mine water management.
- Permitting, compliance and regulatory support.
- Environmental review.
- Design and construction support including Design Build and EPCM.
- Reclamation planning and implementation.
- Strategic planning and litigation support.