Helping You Keep the Lights On.
During times of growing client demands, the push for a cleaner and more resilient grid, and regulatory uncertainty, utility companies must be strategic and nimble, while compliant with regulations. Foth can help you navigate through the numerous regulatory requirements so that you can focus on the services that matter to you – system availability, service reliability, and security.
Foth has expertise in:
- Coal combustion residuals (CCR)
- Landfill and impoundment closure engineering, construction and construction quality assurance (CQA)
- Water and wastewater engineering (NPDES and ELG)
- Sediment management (rivers, ponds, lakes)
- Remediation (chemical releases, fuel and oil contamination, heavy metals)
- Manufactured gas plants (MGP)
- Compliance (air, water and soil)
- Flexible project delivery (EPC, Design- Build, Turn-Key)
- Owners/Engineer and litigation representation
We work as a key partner to identify and deliver environmental solutions, so you can continue to deliver power.